Friday, January 9, 2015


Use up 5 lip products by the end of 2015
 

I posted in my makeup goals how I wanted to use up 5 lip products by the end of 2015. I also mentioned that I mainly wanted to focus on lipsticks, as they are an obsession of mine. My lipstick obsession began in 2009, when I was brave enough to order my first lipstick from MAC. This was my very first high-end lipstick, and my most daring! I picked up Russian Red, which I still have (gross, I know)! Since then, I have enough lipsticks to fit in an empty candle jar. I have made it a point to use them even more, but having so many makes it hard to go through a whole tube. This year, I am determined to finish 5 of the lipsticks I own.

The lipsticks I will be focusing on are all from MAC. I have gone through and picked out a bright red (Russian Red), a dark red for those winter days (Media), a berry every day color (Viva Glam IV), and two colors that can be used in the spring/summer (Force of Love and Up the Amp).
                                     L-R- Russian Red, Up the Amp, Force of Love, Media, & Viva Glam IV

If you take a good look at the picture, you will see that there is a white line (done with liquid paper) on the lids. This line marks the amount of product left within the tube. I will use this as a guideline to see how much I use up and to see my progress. I hope to update this progress about every other month, so that there is some noticeable progress.

 

Do you have any goals like these? If so, share in the comments section; I’d love to hear from you!

 

Thanks for reading!

 

~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment