Friday, August 7, 2015


Finish Five by Fall Update #1
Hello everyone! This is my first update for the Project Pan Finish Five by Fall challenge! I am happy to say that I have finished one product!!! YAAAAY! The downside is I do not believe I will be finishing two of my products but that's what I get for giving myself two lipsticks to use up. I am sharing pictures of 4 of the 5 products. My MAC lipstick in Russian Red has not even been touched since I started this project so I won't bother to update you with a picture. If you are interested in seeing the baseline/intro for this project, view it here: http://delightfulbalanceoflife.blogspot.com/2015/07/finish-five-by-fall-hello-everyone-i.html .

 First up is Bath and Body Works body spray in Venice Dolce Berry. I love this smell but as with most body sprays, the scent doesn't last long on the skin. That is how I have been able to do such a dent in this product; If I go out at night, I usually tend to have to reapply it. I believe I will be finishing this up way before the challenge ends.
 


 This is my Bare Minerals black eyeliner. I have been using this during this challenge at least 5 times a week. I have been applying it messily to my lash line and then smudging it out into a wing. I really have been liking that look. I believe I will be able to use this up, the product is super creamy so it tends to break off easily. I also have to sharpen it after every use. I will definitely use this up.
 
 This is the product I have completely used up! Yes, it was just a sample, but it is a product, and definitely a motivating factor on my first official challenge! This is the Tarte maracuja C-brightener eye treatment. I must say, I don't think this product did much for me so I do not believe I will be purchasing the full size.
 

 
Finally, this is my MAC Up the Amp lipstick. I have made a decent amount of progress. I started off with this challenge on the top pink line, and am now on the bottom pink line, just above of the MAC logo. Even though I am not certain that I can finish this product, seeing as I have another lipstick to work on, making this dent has been very good! If I have to, I will just bump this and my MAC Russian Red lipsticks to the next challenge, but it is nice to see some progress.
 
 
Alright everyone, that's it for this first challenge update, I hope you enjoyed it! I will be back with an updated in a couple weeks!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment