Saturday, July 25, 2015


Finish Five by Fall
Hello everyone! I hope you have been having a good weekend!

If you love beauty blogs and read them and watch youtube videos, you might be familiar with a group on youtube that does what is called Project Pan. Project Pan is pretty much about discovering what you already have in your makeup collections and shrinking these collections down to more manageable ones. Usually, Project Panners have certain challenges that they follow in order to diminish the amount of products they have. I have been following some of these ladies on youtube, and have seen their progress, which has been very impressive. (Some of the project panners are: Amber F, check out her videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCek9Y_cUU5G0D1wAO6lsOxQ ; Megan https://www.youtube.com/user/megsmakeup8 and Emily  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1ZQxIIpmUkoIlY6vD7iXDA ). I have officially decided to partake in one of their challenges. I will be participating in the "Finish Five by Fall". I have picked five products that I would like to use up by fall, which is September 23rd this year. The following are the products I have picked:

 The first item I picked is a small body spray from Bath & Body Works. It is called Venice Dolce Berry. It is very summer/spring-y. I don't know if you can see but I have marked where I am starting at with some pink nail polish. I am certain I can get this used up by fall.
 

This is a deluxe sample of an eye cream by Tarte. It is called Maracuja C-brightener eye treatment. There isn't a whole lot of product left in this so I do believe I can use this up way before fall.


 This is a bareMinerals eye liner in black. I have had this for a very long time so I think it is time to move it out of my collection. The eyeliner itself is very creamy and I usually have to sharpen it after I've lined both eyes so I believe I can use this up as well. Also, I measured it by standing it up against my moisturizer bottle.
 This is a lipstick by MAC in the shade Up the Amp. I believe I am cheating with this one as I already said I wanted to use it up by the end of this year. I feel it is ok to mix it in this challenge just so I can move it out quicker. If you would like to check the color, check out my lipstick posts here: http://delightfulbalanceoflife.blogspot.com/2015/03/project-use-it-up-lipstick-updates.html 
This is MAC Russian Red. Again, this might be cheating but it will help me move these lipsticks out quicker and get me working on the other lippies I want to use up.
 
I will try to update you on this project every couple of weeks or so, definitely at least half way between now and the end of the challenge. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this! Please let me know if you are a Project Panner and if you are participating in this challenge!!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment