Saturday, July 11, 2015

Empties: April-June
Hello everyone! So, it has been soooo long since I have posted anything! It's crazy, I have been such a bad procrastinator! Every week I say, "naw, I'll post tomorrow" and here we are months later! However, I am back and I am planning to get myself back in check to my regular posting schedule. So, without further ado, these are the empties from April to June.

 
Benefit Speed Brow- I got this because I had a gift card to Sephora. I got it in the "Neutral". It was a decent product if you are looking for setting your eyebrows and keeping them in place. However, the price is $18 so if you are hoping to get more color into your brows, I would say to look for another product. Another thing I disliked about this is I used up most of the product but there was a weird build up at the top of the bottle that I could not get, so it was wasted. I don't think I will be purchasing this again.

 
This is a dry shampoo that I got from Ulta. The brand is Batiste. It smells wonderful, flowery and girly. I really liked this product, except for the fact that you reaaaally need to rub the product in unless you want it to seem like you are graying a lot! This is $7.99 at Ulta.

 
This is the Kat Von D Tattoo liner, in the shade Trooper, it is a sample size. I have got to say, I absolutely adored this eye liner. It goes on smoothly, and lasts all day and is super easy to use. I might be purchasing this in the future. I believe you can get this at Sephora, and the full size is $19.


I absolutely loved this face mask. It is a mint chocolate chip. It was refreshing, and I absolutely loved the smell. This sells at Ulta for like $1 (maybe $1 and change).
 


This is a drugstore lip liner from L'Oreal. Even though I don't think I actually had this in my project Use it Up, I am pretty pumped about using up a whole lip liner!! Woo!!!
 

These are the Neutrogena makeup removers. The top one is the Night Calming ones and the blue packaging is the regular ones. I absolutely love using these to remove my makeup and following my routine up with a face wash.


When I placed an order from Ulta I got this Matrix conditioner sample along with a shampoo sample(can't seem to find the empty). I tried both out; they smelled very perfume-y, so if you are not into that, I would not recommend this. Additionally, I feel like it stripped all shine out of my hair so I do not believe I will be purchasing this. Full price for this item is $18-29 each, depending on the size you pick.
Finally, I had been using this shampoo from Ulta; it is volume & strength, paraben and sulfate free. I was really liking it but I recently went to Whole Foods and got an organic shampoo that I have been loving. This shampoo retails for about $5.99 (for the size I got), additionally you can find it on those Ulta specials.
 
That is it for all my empties. I hope you enjoyed reading these. If you have tried any of these products, share your thoughts with me in the comments!
Have a good weekend!
~Naty
 

No comments:

Post a Comment