Wednesday, April 15, 2015


Golden Brown Eyes with a Pop of Pink


 




Hello everyone! It is a new week, and thus, it is time for a new look. I will be using my Too Faced Everything Nice palette for this look. If you would like to see how to do it, please keep reading!


After moisturizing your face, apply your eye primer. I am using Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
 
 
Use a flat shader brush and apply a base color, I used the shade Turtle Dove (a matte vanilla/cream color)
 
 
Using a small crease brush, apply the color Fawned of you to the crease to serve as a transition color.
 
 
With a fluffier crease brush, apply the color Chocolate Moon to the outer 1/3 of the crease and blend it out.
 
 
With the flat shader brush, apply the color Honey Pot to the inner 1/3 of the lid and up to the crease.
 
 
Using the flat shader brush, apply the color don't settle to the space between the colors Chocolate Moon and Honey Pot on the lid.
 
Apply your foundation. I am using the Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation in the color Ivory.
 
Then I applied my under eye concealer, Neutrogena Healthy Skin brightening eye perfector, and blended this out using my ring finger.
 
 
Then I took a small eye liner brush and smudged the color Chocolate Moon on the top lashes and the bottom ones.
 
Then I set my eye brows using my Benefit Speed Brow in Neutral.
 
 
Using a small crease brush, apply the color Paper Roses (a very light pink) as a brow bone highlight.
 
 
 
Curl your lashes and apply your mascara. I am using two, Smoky Extravagant by MUFE, and Immortal Lash from Kat Von D.
 
 
Then I used my Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer and my Real Techniques Expert Face brush to contour my face.
 
 
Then I used my go-to blushes from the Everything Nice palette (Sweet Pink and Papa Don't Peach) and applied them to my cheeks.
 
 
I then applied my highlight to my temples...I used the color Inner Light from my Too Faced Everything Nice palette.
 
 
For my lips, I picked MAC Viva Glam Nicki, which is a bright Barbie pink.
 
 
Finally, I set my makeup using my MUFE Mist & Fix.
 
 
     I hope you guys enjoyed this look! Thanks for reading!
                  ~Naty
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment