Friday, April 10, 2015


Every day brown eye with a pop of pink lips
 
 

   Hello everyone! So it has been a while since I have done a tutorial, so I figured it was about time to post one. This look is very easy to do and can easily be worn during the day as well as during the night. I will be using the Too Faced Chocolate Bar. If you want to see how it's done, keep reading!


As usual, prime your eye lids...I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
 
 
With a flat shader brush apply the color White Chocolate, which is a matte vanilla/cream color.
 
 
Using a crease brush, apply the color Semi-sweet, which is a warm medium brown, in windshield wiper & circular motions to the crease.
 
With a fluffier crease brush, apply the color Triple Fudge, which is a dark cool brown, to the outer corner of the crease and blend it out.
 
 
With a flat shader brush, apply the color Haute Chocolate, which is a bronzy-chocolate brown, onto the lid.
 
Using a small eye liner brush, smudge some of that Triple Fudge on the lash line. If you want a darker or more dramatic look, you can also smudge some of this color on the lower lash line.
 
I then used my fingers to apply and blend my foundation...I used Tarte Amazonian Clay full coverage foundation in the shade Ivory.
 
 
I then used my Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer with the Real Techniques Expert face brush to contour my face.
 
I then used my Neutrogena healthy skin brightening eye perfector to conceal my under eye circles.
 
I then combed my brows with Benefit Speed Brow in the shade Neutral.
 
 
 
I used a crease brush and the color Champagne Truffle (a light pink shimmery shade) as a brow bone highlight.
 
 
 
Then curl your lashes and apply mascara. I've been combining two: Kat Von D Immortal Lash and Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant.
 
 
I then used a fluffly blush brush and went with my go-to of the moment, which is a combination of Sweet Pink and Papa Don't Peach from the Too Faced Everything Nice palette.
 
 
I then used a smaller blush brush and applied my highlight, Inner light from the Too Faced Everything Nice palette.
 
For my lips, I dabbed the color Viva Glam Nicki from MAC. If you want to take this look into night time, or just like it a little more dramatic, you can apply the lipstick normally.
 
I then set my makeup with my Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix.
 
 
 
   Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed the look and hope you try it out. Until next time,
 
       ~ Naty
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment