Saturday, July 11, 2015


Summery Purple Lips and Neutral Brown Eyes


Hello everyone! So I come with a tutorial for you. For this look, I used my Too Faced Chocolate Bar for a neutral/every day brown eye and made the look pop with my MAC Up the Amp Lipstick. If you'd like to know how I achieved this look, keep reading!

As usual, you want to start off by prepping your eyes. I am using my Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
 

I then used a flat shader brush and the color White Chocolate from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar and applied this all over the lid and up to the brow bone.
 

*Ignore my bad manicure* I used a small crease brush and applied the color Milk chocolate in the crease using windshield wiper motions, moving the brush back and forth to blend.
 
 

Then, I used the flat shader brush and applied the shade Hazelnut all over the lid (you want to press the color in lightly, and not swipe it; if you swipe, the color application won't be as effective and you will actually blend the color in)
 

I then went in with a bigger fluffier crease brush and applied the color Semi-Sweet into the crease, concentrating the color on the "outer V", or the outer part of your crease and blend in.
 

Then, use that flat shader brush, or if you have a smaller one, better! Apply the color Marzipan to the inner corner of the eye. Remember to pack it on and not blend!
 

Then apply your foundation or BB cream and blend. I am using the Tarte Amazon Clay full coverage foundation.
 

I am then setting my eye brows using the Tarte Amazonian Clay eye brow gel. When using this product, do small, gentle strokes in an upward motion and then brush the brow hairs over.
 

I am then applying my under eye concealer. I am using Neutrogena Healthy Skin eye Perfector. Apply this in a triangle shape underneath the eye. DO NOT blend!! We will do that later. You want to make that triangle shape, fill it in but do not blend. You want the product to work with your body's heat so that it can absorb and cover up a lot better.
 

While we are waiting for that concealor to warm up, proceed to apply your bronzer. Since it's summer time and you might go for a more natural look, do not apply so harshly as you would a contour, but blend the color in that general direction and blend it out into the forehead.
 
 
Regardless of my ridiculous face, now it is time to blend out the under eye concealer.
 

Using a fluffy crease brush, apply the color Champagne Truffle as a brow bone highlight.
 

Now apply your mascara. I am using Kat Von D Immortal Lash and Make up Forever Smoky Extravagant.
 

Now apply your blush, I am mixing Sweet Pink and Papa Don't Peach from my Too Faced Everything Nice palette.
 

Now apply your highlight on the places you want to emphasize. I applied it to the temples, down the bridge of the nose, and the cupid bows.
 
I am then applying my MAC lipstick, Up the Amp.
 
I am then finishing up my look and setting it with my Make Up Forever Mist and Fix.
 

I hope you enjoyed the look! Thanks for reading!
 
   ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment