Sunday, July 22, 2018

Tutorial: Mint Green Lips


Mint Green Lips




Hello everyone! I am here with a quick look using neutral eye shadows and a bold lipstick. If you would like to see what products I used, keep on reading.

  
I started off by priming my lids with my NYX eye shadow primer and set that with the shade cream from my Lorac Pro palette.


I then applied the shade Zone (a mid tone brown) to the crease.


For the lid, I used the shade pop which is a shimmery peachy shade.


I concealed and corrrected my under eyes using benefit Boi-ing concealer and Nars concealer in vanilla.


I mixed the following foundations for my shade: Tarte Rainforest of the Sea in fair light neutral, and Smashbox studio skin in 0.5.


To set the under eyes and the face, I used my Laura Mercier loose powder.


To fill and set my brows, I used the shade espresso from Lorac Pro and my essence brow gel.


I used a tiny bit of the shade light pink from the Lorac Pro palette to highlight the brow bone.


To contour my face, I used the shade Taupe from the Lorac Pro palette.


I then used the shade Mauve from the Lorac Pro as a blush.


I applied the shade Nude from the Lorac Pro palette as a face highlight.


I then set my face using my Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray.


I lined my eyes with my Tarte Sex Kitten liner.


For mascara, I used my It Cosmetics superhero mascara.


To finalize the look, I used the Tarte lip paint in fairytale. I applied a couple coats of this. When you apply more than one coat, it tends to come off so you want to make sure that you dab the second coat on instead of brushing it on. 

That is it! I hope you enjoyed this bold look! I don't rock this look often, but it is a fun lip shade.

Thanks for reading!

   ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment