Monday, July 23, 2018

Natural look with blue liner


Natural yet Edgy Look


Hello everyone! I am back with another look utilizing a blue liner. This time, I paired it with a more muted/natural lipstick.

I started off priming my lids with my usual, the NYX eye shadow base and the shade Cream from the Lorac Pro palette. 

Using my Kat Von D Metal Matte palette, I applied the shade Fringe which is sort of like a matte cream soda shade, and applied this to the crease. 

I then took the shade Suede, a light matte tan shade, and applied that on top of Fringe. 

I took a tiny bit of the shade Stone, which is a matte dark gray, and applied that to the outer v. 

I used a tiny bit of that matte blue shade, Velour, and blended it on top of Stone and brought it into the crease. 

For a pop on the lid, I used the metallic shade Tinsel (a silver shade). 

I applied the Smashbox face primer with my fingers. 

To conceal and correct the under eyes, I used the benefit Boi-ing concealer and the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea in fair light.

For foundation, I mixed a bit of the Colourpop foundation in the shade 30, and the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea in Fair light neutral.

To set the under eyes and the face, I applied my Laura Mercier translucent setting powder.

For the eyebrows, I used the shade espresso from the Lorac Pro palette. After filling in my brows, I used the essence make me brow gel to set them.

I used the last bit of the shade light pink of the Lorac Pro palette to highlight my brow bone.

For bronzer, I used TheBalm bronzer in Oskar (I believe this has been renamed, not sure what the new name is but it is the lightest shade).

For blush, I used the shade Mauve from the Lorac Pro palette.

I applied the shade Nude from the Lorac Pro palette as a face highlight.

I set the makeup with the new Urban Decay Chill setting spray. I learned from the guy selling this at Ulta, that this product works better if you store it in the fridge. I have not noticed whether or not it works better, but it does feel nice to use it when it is cold. 

I lined my eyes and created a wing using the Wet N Wild electric blue shade.

For mascara, I used the Maybelline total temptation and applied two coats to the top lashes. 

I finished off the look using the Marc Jacobs lipstick in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. 

I hope you enjoyed this look!

Thanks for reading!

    ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment