Sunday, July 1, 2018

Monthly Makeup Palette


July Makeup Basket

Hello everyone! Welcome back to another round of monthly baskets. During the month of July, I will be focusing on the following products:

As a recap, this is what my Lorac Pro palette looks like... as you can see, I have finished off the shade Taupe (third from the left on the top row), I have almost cleared out the shade light pink, Cream has a decent amount gone, as well as nude. I have also made some progress on the shade Mauve. My goals for this month, clearing out the rest of the shade light pink, clear out more of the color cream and Nude, and expanding the pan on the shade Mauve (you can barely see some pan on there). 

I was at Walmart with my mom and happened upon this new little palette from Covergirl. I don't really own any from Covergirl but the colors called to me, so I went ahead and picked it up. I have yet to use it but I was swatching it today and these are really buttery. I hope to use this palette this month so that I can then have a Brand Spotlight post for it. 

I am also going to use my Kat Von D metal matte palette. I really enjoy this palette, the downside is I cannot use all of these colors for work, but I hope to use the blues during the weekends. I think it will be perfect with summer here. 

Finally, I will be using my TheBalm bronzer in the shade Oskar (I am pretty sure they changed the name now probably due to copywrite, but it is the lightest of the bronzers). 

Stay tuned for some more looks! I still have some to post that I missed from June and I will have some from this month as well. 

Thanks for reading!
  
    ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment