Sunday, July 22, 2018

FabFitFun Summer 2018

FabFitFun Summer 2018 Box




Hello everyone! So, it just dawned on me that I never got around to posting my FabFitFun for Summer of 2018! So, here we go! The following are the products that I received for the summer box:

This is a little card holder. It holds a decent amount of cards. I used this recently when I went to a conference and put my business cards in them! It is pretty cute and would be nice if you are going out and don't want to carry a lot of stuff. This would fit your ID, credit card, etc.

I also got this marble looking dish for rings. I have yet to use this but it is very pretty! I might use it to set my beautyblender on at my makeup desk.

I am pretty excited about this, it is the Tarte Tarteist Pro contour palette. I never got this for myself because I figured I would not be using all the colors so I am definitely excited to be getting this in a box. 

I also got the new Foreo! I have never tried this product before, I have a generic Ulta brush, but I am definitely excited to be receiving this! This one can be connected to your phone, which is a bit odd, but I am definitely looking forward to using this.

This is a body caviar, it smells pretty good and I am excited to try it out.

I also got this facial peel. I am not sure how I feel about this, I have pretty sensitive skin so it does make me a bit nervous to use it. I may be passing it on but have not entirely decided.

I also got the Coola facial sunscreen. This smells pretty good and it is pretty moisturizing, which is great for dry skin!

I also got this microfiber towel, which is great for a day on the boat or a day at the beach/pool. It is really soft and comfy.

Don't mind my weirded out face, I was a bit thrown off by receiving a straw. I still have not opened it yet, but will look more into it. This is apparently a wild life conservatory society reusable straw, so that is pretty cool! After the initial weirded out reaction, I think this straw will go perfectly on my reusable cup (I happened to break that straw when I bent over in my car to reach for something).

As for add ons, I picked the following:

A swell water bottle. I use this at home to make sure I am drinking enough water. I also use this at the gym.

I also got these, they are a set of gloves and socks that are supposed to moisturize your skin and nails. I have not tried these yet but am looking forward to doing so.

I also added this little silicone brush cleaner. I really am liking this. It is made specifically for eye brushes but I use my bigger face brushes on this too and it works just fine. One side cleans the brushes and one side rinses them. It definitely saves you some cleanser!

Finally, I added this shaker bottle for after the gym. It is pretty basic. 

I hope you enjoyed this post! Did you receive a summer box? Sound off in the comments with your favorite products!

Thanks!

    ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment