Sunday, July 1, 2018

Monthly Empties


June 2018 Empties



Hello everyone! It is time for another round of empties! Can you believe June is already gone?! This year is flying by!

Below are the items I used up during June...


First off, I finished my little Eucerin cream. This was a savior for my hands during the dryer winter/spring months. My hands are so thankful for this little cream. When my hands get super bad, I cannot handle anything that has fragrance, and I need a thick cream to help. This was perfect! I will have to keep it in mind for next winter.


This is the Muscle Soak that came in my FabFitFun box. This is a bath salt that is supposed to stimulate circulation, create warmth, and sooth sore muscles. I tried this both when I was super stressed and after a workout. I can honestly say I did feel good afterwards. 


This is the First Aid Beauty ultra-firm sleeping cream. This cream is pretty thick and you are supposed to apply it overnight. I enjoyed this for my winter skin, definite life savior. It does not have a scent so it is pretty allergy-friendly. 


I finished off the It Cosmetics Superhero mascara. This was a great mascara! It made my lashes look really thick and full. I don't know if I would purchase a full size though, since mascara needs replaced every three months, I would rather purchase drugstore mascara.


The Nars Radiant Creamy concealer... I love this concealer, it is thick enough, creamy enough, and full coverage enough to use for my under eyes. The downside is the price tag at $30 per tube. I always end up going back to this concealer but for now, I want to explore other options. I am currently using the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea and the Colourpop no filter concealer. Eventually I will probably go back to the Nars though.


Ah, the Urban Decay Troublemaker mascara. I honestly don't know how I feel about this. I bought it using a gift card so I did not have to shell out money for it. I think two coats felt very thick and made my lashes look clumpy, but one coat was not quite enough. I honestly don't feel I will pay full price without a discount or gift card for this mascara, there's plenty mascaras out there that aren't quite as expensive that perform better. 


I also used up a body lotion from Korres. This Guava body butter also came in a FabFitFun box. I really enjoyed it, it smelled really good (very spring-y/summer-y) and was decently moisturizing without leaving you feeling sticky. I think I would repurchase this product. 


The Neutrogena makeup removing wipes. I always go back to these and will always go back to them. Like I have mentioned before, these do leave a residue but they are honestly the best ones I have found that remove most of my makeup. 


Leaders Lifting Recovery Mask. I really like this mask, I have used it before and I will continue to use them. They are coconut gel masks and target loss of elasticity, as well as fine lines. I don't have a whole lot of fine lines but I do feel my skin feels hydrated after I use these.


Finally, this is another cream that saved my life over winter. I had gotten to the point where my legs had red irritated rashes all over them and no amount of cream of any kind were helping. Plus, any cream with fragrance would aggravate the situation. I purchased this and it was a life savior, within two days of using it, the redness was gone and my legs felt much better!

I hope you enjoyed reading my thoughts on my current empties! 


Thanks for reading!

   ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment