Sunday, June 3, 2018

April and May Empties


Empties: April and May 2018

Hello everyone! Welcome to another round of empties! This post will cover items that I used up in April and May.

The first item is a sheet mask. This is from the Victoria's Secret Pink line. It is the Spa Sesh. This mask has sea minerals and claims to be inspired by K Beauty routines. I am not sure how much this was as it was a gift. I liked it was not too crazy about it but it worked to make my skin feel hydrated. The only problem I have with sheet masks is that they seem to be too big for my face so it doesn't match up quite as perfectly as I would like.

The other item is my usual makeup remover, the Neutrogena makeup removing wipes. If you have read my blog before, you know I love these and always repurchase them.

I also used up a body cream by Bath & Body works. This one is in the scent Japanese Cherry Blossom. This is probably one of my top winter scents. I don't typically buy too many of these because my husband and I  typically buy a huge body lotion and share it. But if I did purchase, I would repurchase this scent.

This is a lip mask from Sephora. It is a shea lip mask. It comes in a sheet mask form. Just like sheet masks, these don't tend to fit my lips quite as nicely. I did notice that my lips were pretty moisturized after using these.

I also used another sheet mask (can you tell the trend for the past couple months??). This one is the illuminate 5 minute flashmasque from Patchology. It came in a little set with several different types of masks. I actually did enjoy this mask, it smelled great and my skin felt pretty nice and soft afterwards. I am definitely interested in trying more of these.

I also used an eye mask by Klorane. I am actually not sure that these do much of anything for my skin. I got this in a FabFitFun box. I definitely need to try some more of these to decide if I like them. 

I finished off an eye balm wrinkle revenge from Dermadoctor. I honestly bought this when I saw CoffeeBreakwithDani on youtube recommend it. I typically like the things she recommends but I honestly did not see a difference when using this product so I don't think I will be repurchasing.

I also finished off an iSOCiETY COSMETICS eye shimmer in oh baby. I really did enjoy this and enjoyed wearing it as a face highlight. I would totally repurchase this but I will hold off as I have a few more highlights that I need to use up first.

I used up a beautyblender solid brush cleaner. I really enjoy this cleaner, it is gentle enough for my beautyblender and for my brushes. I always repurchase these. I prefer to purchase the solid vs the gel. 

I used up my phyisican's formula pressed setting powder. I won't be repurchasing this. I liked it ok but it did not do a great job at setting my foundation. I definitely encountered some transfer of product.

I also finished off my Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation in fair beige. I felt this shade was a bit light and pink for me, but overall, I really like the formula, particularly for the fall/winter/spring. I think I will try and find a better shade match and repurchase.

Finally, I finished off my YSL Black Opium perfume. I really enjoy this perfume! It is the perfect scent for fall/winter. The scent is strong enough for me to be long lasting. I will most definitely be repurchasing. 

I hope you enjoyed reading my thoughts on some of these products. Do you have any of these items? Sound off in the comments below!

Thanks for reading!

~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment