Sunday, June 10, 2018

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eye palette Look


80’s Summer Vibes: Blue Liner and Pink Lipstick



Hello everyone! Today's look is inspired by summer and a bit by the 80s. I paired a bright blue liner with a pretty barbie pink lip. I hope you enjoy this look!



Started off by priming my lids using my Nyx eye shadow primer and set that with the shade Cream from the Lorac Pro palette.



I took the shades Anaheim and Zone which are both matte midtone browns, and applied those to the crease. 


I applied the shade Punk which is a dark reddish brown to the outer v and blended that out into the crease.


I then took the shade Skimp (a satin vanilla shade) and applied that to the lid of the eye.


To conceal and correct the under eyes, I used a combination of benefit Boi-ing concealer and Nars radiant creamy in vanilla. 


For foundation, I mixed a bit of the Smashbox Studio Skin in 0.5 and the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea in fair light neutral. 


I set everything with my Laura Mercier translucent setting powder.


I filled in my brows with the shade espresso from the Lorac Pro palette.


I then set that with the essence brow gel.


For brow bone/inner corner highlight, I used the shade light pink from the Lorac Pro palette.


To bronze/contour, I used the shade Taupe from the Lorac Pro palette.


I then went in with the shade Mauve from the Lorac Pro and used that as a blush.


For a face highlight, I used the shade Nude from the Lorac pro palette.


I applied the UD all nighter setting spray.


For the winged liner, I used Wet N Wild megaliner in the shade Voltage Blue.


For mascara, I used the It Cosmetics Superhero mascara.


To finish off the look, I applied the Too Faced melted metal liquid lipstick in the shade Dream House.

I hope you enjoyed this look! It was definitely really fun to create. I think this is a nice play on colors while still being wearable.

Thanks for reading!


     ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment