Sunday, June 3, 2018

Monthly Basket/Palette


June 2018 Monthly Basket/Palettes


Hello everyone! Welcome to another round of Monthly palette/basket! If you are new to my blog, welcome! Monthly basket/palette is literally just that, each month I pick a palette from my collection and use it for the entirety of the month. I typically post a few looks using the palette. 

For the month of June, I will be focusing on the following products:


For eyes, I will be using the UD Gwen Stefani palette. This was limited edition but the shades are soooo neutral, that you could typically find dupes of these colors in your collection.


I have really been trying to pan as many shades from the Lorac Pro palette as I can. This is the oldest palette I have and it is getting pretty gross. I am using some of these shades as face products. I will be focusing on the shades Nude (for highlight), Lt Pink for a brow bone highlight, the shade Mauve as a blush, and lastly, the shade Espresso to fill in my brows.

Lipsticks, I will play by ear but I am planning to use a lot of pinks, reds, and maybe purples in my collection. 

I look forward to posting some new looks using this palette!

Thanks for reading!

~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment