Thursday, June 7, 2018

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani eye palette Look


Winged liner with Shimmery Pink Lips


Hello everyone! I am back with a look that is perfect for summer. It is a basic eye look with winged liner paired with a bold lip (my usual go to!). This time, I paired the eye look with a shimmery/glittery pink lip.



I started by priming my lids with my NYX eye shadow base and setting that with the shade Cream from the Lorac Pro palette.

I then took a combination of the shades Anaheim and Zone (both midtone matte browns) and applied those to the crease as a transition.

I then took the shade Pop which is a shimmery peachy shade, and applied that to the entire lid. 

I concealed and corrected my under eyes using my benefit Boi-ing concealer and my Nars Radiant Creamy concealer.

For foundation, I mix a bit of the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea in Fair light neutral with my Smashbox Studio Skin in 0.5. The Smashbox applies best with a damp beautyblender.


I set everything with my Laura Mercier translucent setting powder. 

To fill in my brows, I used the shade espresso from the Lorac Pro. I then set it using my essence brow gel.

For a brow bone highlight, I used the shade light pink from the Lorac Pro palette.

I used the shade Taupe from the Lorac Pro palette as a bronzer/contour shade.

I also used the shade Mauve as a blush.

I applied the shade Nude as a face highlight.

I set everything with the UD All Nighter setting spray.

I lined my upper lash line and created a wing using the Tarte Sex Kitten liner.

For mascara, I used my deluxe sample from It (Superhero) mascara. 

To finish off the look, I applied the UD lipstick in Big Bang. This shade is a cool pink with tons of shimmer in it. (I got this lipstick from my friend, Jackie! Hi Jackie, thanks for the lipstick! 😊).

I hope you liked this look! 

Thanks for reading!


     ~Naty



No comments:

Post a Comment