Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Dominique Cosmetics Latte Palette: Look #4


Natural Every Day Look




Hello everyone! I am here with a natural take on the Dominique Cosmetics latte palette! If you are interested in looks like these and want to know how I achieved this look, keep on reading!


I started off by priming my lids using the Nyx primer and setting that with the shade Cream from Lorac Pro palette.


I took the shade Caramel and applied that to the crease.


I took a tiny bit of the shade Double Shot and applied that to the outer V and blended a bit towards the crease.


I then applied the shade Creme Brulee and applied that to the lid.


To correct and conceal, I applied a combination of the benefit Boi-ing concealer and the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea concealer in fair light. I blended that with my damp beautyblender.


For foundation, I combined Smashbox Studio Skin in 0.5 with Tarte Rainforest of the sea in fair light neutral. 


I then set all my makeup with my Laura Mercier translucent setting powder.


I filled in my brows with the shade espresso from the Lorac Pro. 


I set the brows with the essence gel in brownie brown.


For a brow bone and inner corner highlight, I used the shade light pink.


For bronzer, I used the shade Taupe from my Lorac Pro.


I used the shade Mauve from the Lorac Pro palette as a blush. 


For a face highlight, I used the shade Nude from the Lorac Pro palette.


I tried out the It Cosmetics Superhero mascara, and applied two coats on the top lashes.


For lips, I applied the Anastasia lipgloss in Kirsten. 


To set everything, I used the Mario Badescu rose water spray. 

I hope you all enjoyed this look! It came out pretty natural and perfect to wear to work. 

Thanks for reading!

     ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment