Saturday, May 19, 2018

TheBalm: Nude Beach Look #4

Neutral Eye Look with Purple Lips



Hello everyone! I am back! I have a toooon of posts to do as I have fallen rather behind on blogging. I want to continue on with another look using TheBalm Nude Beach palette. This time, a created a bronzy lid and paired that with a cool toned purple lipstick. If you want to know what products I used, keep on reading.


I primed my lids with the NYX eye shadow base. I think this base does a decent job but I have definitely tried better ones out there. I then set that with the shade Cream from my Lorac Pro palette.


I then took the shade Bodacious, which is a warm burnt orange and applied that to the crease.


I took the shade Brave, which is a shimmery dark burgundy and applied that to the outer V and blended it a bit towards the burnt orange shade.


Finally, I took the shade Breathtaking, which is a shimmery gold shade and applied that to the lid.


For my under eyes, I began with my benefit Boi-ing concealer and applied that to the darker parts of my under eyes. I used my ring finger to blend that out.


I then applied the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea concealer in the shade fair-light and blended that out with a beautyblender. 


For foundation, I mixed a bit of my Tarte Amazonian clay foundation in fair beige and the Rainforest of the Sea foundation in fair-light neutral. I used my Rainforest of the Sea foundation brush to blend that out.


To set my under eyes, I used my Laura Mercier translucent setting powder and a fluffy angled brush.


To set the face, I used my Physician's Formula pressed powder and a big fluffy brush.


I skipped filling in my brows as I had just had them waxed. But I used my essence make me brow in brownie brow to set them.


I used the shade Light Pink from the Lorac Pro as a brow bone highlight and a little on the inner corner of the eye to brighten up.


I then took the shade Taupe from the Lorac Pro and applied that as a bronzer/contour.


For blush, I used the iSOCiETY COSMETICS blush in lady bug.


For highlight, I used the Laura Mercier Matte radiance highlighter.


I set everything using my Mario Badescu Rose water spray.


For mascara, I used Urban Decay Troublemaker and applied two coats to the top lashes.


I finished off the look with MAC lipstick in Heroine. 

I hope you enjoyed this look! I love pairing bold lips with more neutral eye looks. 

Thanks for reading!

     ~Naty

P.S. If you are wondering about the change in heading font, my Microsoft Word is acting up, hopefully it will just be temporary! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment