Saturday, May 19, 2018

Dominique Cosmetics Latte Palette: Look #2

Colorful Neutrals Look



Hello everyone! Here is another look using my Dominique cosmetics Latte Palette and my ISH lip statement palette. I opted to use some of the colorful shades in the palette. If you want to know how I achieved this look, keep on reading!


I started by priming my lids with the NYX eye shadow base and setting that with my cream shade from the Lorac Pro palette.


I then took the shade Doubleshot which is a matte purple, and applied that to the crease and outer V.


I then applied the shade Macchiato (a shimmery light gold/silver) to the lid of the eye.


For the under eyes, I combined the benefit Boi-ing concealer and my Tarte Rainforest of the Sea concealer in fair light.


For foundation, I used a bit of the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea in the shade fair light neutral. I blended that out with my foundation brush.


I set my under eyes with my Laura Mercier translucent powder.


I set my face with my Physician's formula pressed powder and a big fluffy brush.


I filled my brows with the shade espresso from my Lorac Pro palette.


I set my brows with my essence brow gel.

I I used the shade light pink from the Lorac Pro palette as the brow bone highlight.


For contour/bronzer, I used the shade Taupe from my Lorac Pro.


For blush, I used the shade Mauve from Lorac Pro.


For highlight, I used the shade Nude (a shimmery pink) from my Lorac Pro palette.


To set my makeup, I used my Mario Badescu rose water spray.


I lined my eyes with the Tarte Sex kitten liner.


For mascara, I used the UD Troublemaker and applied two coats.


I then took the shade Cold Brew, which is a matte teal shade, and smudged it to the lower lash line.


To finalize the look, I took this light, pepto-like pink and applied it to my lips. Since it was too light, I mixed it in with a raspberry shade (the one being covered by my finger). These are from the ISH lip palette. 

I really like how this look turned out, I like the purple, the teal, and the purplish tone to the lips. 

I hope you enjoyed it as well! Thanks so much reading!

    ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment