Saturday, May 19, 2018

Dominique Cosmetics Latte Palette Look 1

Another Neutral with Purple lips.....



I am not sure if you are able to tell yet but.... I do love neutral eye looks with bright bold lips! Here is another example of a look using a different palette and the purple lipstick. 


To start off, I primed my lids using NYX eye shadow base and set that using the shade cream from Lorac Pro. 


I applied the shade Caramel, which is a tan shade (perfect if you are pale and need a transition shade), and applied that to the crease. 


I took the shade Double Shot, which is a nice purple matte shade, and applied that to the outer v. 


For the lid, I applied the shade Macchiato, which is a shimmery light gold/silver shade. It is very beautiful and looks a bit different based on the angles you look at it from. At times, it looks like it has a pinkish rose gold shift to it. 

For concealer, I combined the benefit Boi-ing concealer with my Nars Radiant Creamy concealer in vanilla and applied that to the under eyes.


For foundation, I combined a tiny bit of the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea concealer in fair light with my Tarte foundation in fair light neutral.


I set the under eyes with Laura Mercier transluscent setting powder and a fluffy angled brush.


I set my face with my Physician's formula pressed powder and a large fluffy brush.


I filled in my brows with the shade espresso from the Lorac Pro palette.


To set my brows, I used the essence make me brow gel in brownie brow.


For contour/bronzer, I used the shade Taupe from Lorac Pro.


For blush, I used the eye shadow shade Mauve from my Lorac Pro palette.


For highlight, I used the shade Nude from the Lorac Pro palette.


I set my makeup with my Mario Badescu Rose water spray.


I then lined my eyes using my Tarte Sex Kitten liquid liner.


For mascara, I used the UD Troublemaker and applied two coats to the top lashes.


For lipstick, I used the MAC shade in Heroine. 

I hope you enjoyed this look! I know it is pretty basic, but this is one of my go-to looks. 

Thanks for reading!

    ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment