Saturday, May 27, 2017

Colorful Eye Look using Kat Von D Metal Matte eye palette


Hello all! Today I decided to go for a colorful look using some teals and purples from the Kat Von D Metal Matte palette. If you would like to know how I achieved this look, keep on reading!


As usual, I started off priming my lids. I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance and set that with the shade Pink Cream from the Lorac Mega Pro 3.

On a flat shader brush, I took the shade Watt and applied that all over the lid.

On a crease brush, I took the shades Silk and Ribbon and applied those to the crease.

I used the shade Volt which is a shimmery purple and applied that to the outer V.

I used the shade Nebula (a shimmery navy blue) and applied that to the inner corner.

I then used a makeup wipe to clean up the hot mess left by the blue shadow.

For foundation, I used iSOCiETY COSMETICS HI Def Foundation in N45 Cool Neutral. I blended that out with a damp beautyblender.

To conceal dark circles, I used catrice corrector in the peachy/salmon shade.

To further brighten, I used my Nars Radiant Creamy concealer in Chantilly.

To set the under eyes, I used my Laura Mercier Secretly Brightening powder.

I used my Physicians Formula powder in Creamy Natural to set the face.

I took the shade Watt and smudged it on the lower lash line.

For brows, I used NYX brow pencil in dark brown to fill in and essence clear brow gel to set.

I used the shade "bone" as a brow bone highlight. This is a matte cream shade.

For bronzer, I used Lo-Fi from Urban Decay Gwen face palette.

For blush, I used the shade Easy.

For highlight, I used the shade Angel.

I set everything with Mario Badescu Rose water spray.

I used the Tarte pot clay liner in black and drew a wing on the top lashes.

For mascara, I used iSOCiETY Intense in Hello Sailor.

I lined my lips with the Bite beauty lip liner in 022.

I topped that liner with iSOCiETY Vinyl lips in lollipop. 

I hope you all liked this look. I was pleasantly surprised. I was not sure how the teal and purple would work out. 

Thank you for taking the time to read!

~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment