Saturday, May 13, 2017

Every day look using the Lorac Mega Pro 3

 

Hello everyone! Today I have a "natural"/"minimal" look that you can rock during the day time for work, errands, etc. I achieved it using the Lorac Mega Pro 3. If you would like to know how, keep on reading.


I started off by priming my lids using my Too Faced Shadow Insurance and setting that with the shade Pink Cream (a matte light pink shade).

I took the shade Bellini, a light shimmery peachy shade and applied that all over the lid.

I then took the shade Rust, a darker orange shimmer shade and applied that to the outer half of the lid.

With a crease brush, I applied the shade Maple a midtone warm brown into the crease and blended that out into the outer v.


For foundation, I used the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea in the shade Fair Beige and blended that out using a damp beautyblender.


I used the catrice peachy corrector on my undereyes and blended that out with the smaller end of the beautyblender.


I brightened the under eye using Nars Creamy radiant concealer in chantilly and blended out with the beautyblender.


To set the under eye, I used my Laura Mercier Secret Brightening powder and a fluffy angled brush.


I set my face with my Physicians Formula powder in Creamy Natural and used a big fluffy brush.


I filled in and set my brows with NYX brow pencil in dark brown and the essence clear gel.


I smudged some of that color maple in the lower lash line.

For a brow bone highlight, I used the shade Crepe, a matte yellow based cream color.


For bronzer/contour, I used Lo-Fi from the UD Gwen palette.


For blush, I used Easy, a shimmery rosy color. (Does not really go on shimmery on the cheeks).


For highlight, I applied the shade Angel from UD Gwen. This shade has a bit of color to it that is just a teensy dark for me so I try to put it on the cheekbones but also on top of the blush on that back part in attempts to make it look a bit more natural.


I set my makeup with my Mario Badescu rose water spray.


For mascara, I used my iSOCiETY mascara in Hello Sailor.



I finished off the look with a lip liner from Laura Geller in the shade Cabernet, a medium dusty rose shade. In the package, it looks like it has some shimmer to it, but it applies pretty matte on the lips.

I hope you enjoyed this look, I think it turned out great for every day/work. 

Thanks for reading!

     ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment