Sunday, May 21, 2017

Biweekly Makeup Basket May 22nd – June 4th

Hello all! Welcome to another round of makeup baskets! For the next couple of weeks, my focus will be on the following products:

For bronzer, I will be continuing with my Lo-Fi from the UD Gwen face palette.

For blush, I will continue with Easy (middle on the top row) and for highlight, Angel both from the UD Gwen face palette.

For eyes, I will be focusing on my Kat Von D Metal Matte palette. I loooove this palette, I think it is surely one of my favorites! I am definitely excited to be using this one once again.

For lips, I am not going to be focusing on any in particular. I am really liking just going with the flow and picking whichever I feel like using that day.

I hope to have some looks up within the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned!


As always, thanks so much for reading!

~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment