Saturday, April 9, 2016

Project Pan: Finish 16 in 2016 Update 1

Hello everyone! I am here for my first update for my Finish 16 in 2016. I honestly do not have a whole lot of progress to show. My nail polishes have not really changed as I struggle to find time to do my nails, so I will not be showing those as they look basically the same. 

As for lipsticks, I have one with really good progress...my deluxe sample from Kat Von D in the shade Underage Red. 
This is what it looked like at the beginning of the challenge....


And this is what I have left! Yay! I think this baby will be gone in the next week.

As for my eye shadow from my Sephora Enchanting palette, this is what the shades looked like at the beginning of the challenge....

And now my palette looks like this....

As you can see, I have made more progress on the medium shimmery brown shade and that top light brown shade. The other two, the white and the light gold shade kind of look the same, but hey, progress is progress!

The next items I was working on were my Chocolate Soleil Bronzer and my Highlighter in Inner light.This is what they looked like at the beginning...

And now they look like this...

If you can see this well, The Bronzer pretty much looks the same, but I have hit some more pan on the Highlighter. I am currently working on that top most portion of the pan. 

I also had this blush, Sweet Pink. This is kind of what it looked like, pretty new.

Although I did not make a whole lot of progress, I can see a little dip in the product. I am not sure that the picture actually shows it though...

I also had a body spray... looked like this at the beginning...


I can proudly say this was finished in February! Link to that month's empties: http://delightfulbalanceoflife.blogspot.com/2016/03/january-and-february-2016-empties-hello.html 


Finally, I also have my Mary Kay loose powder...this is what it looked like at the beginning...

And now....
We are down to that part of the container by the KB02.

Although I have not made a whole lot of progress on a lot of things, I am proud with the progress that I have made so far. I look forward to updating again in August! Until then, have a great rest of your day and a wonderful weekend!

Thanks for reading!

~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment