Sunday, April 24, 2016

Biweekly Makeup Basket 4/25 to 5/8

Hello everyone! I am here trying to get back on track with my biweekly basket. The products I will be focusing on using for the next couple weeks are as follows:

For eyes, I will be focusing on my It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Celebration palette.


For bronzer, I will continue to use my Chocolate Soleil and my highlight will continue to be Inner Light from the Too Faced Everything Nice palette. 

For blush, I will continue using my Sweet Pink blush from Too Faced Everything Nice palette.

For lips, I am not really going to be focusing on a particular lipstick but picking from all the ones that I have. Sometimes, when I choose a specific one, I get bored of it and end up using a different one. 

Keep checking to see the looks I post and check my instagram for posts with looks of the day. 

Thanks for reading!

~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment