Sunday, May 8, 2016

Biweekly Makeup Basket May 9th – May 22nd

Hello everyone! I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend! I am back with another quick biweekly basket. The items that I will be using this week include:


Nyx Felt tip Liner in Black


Stila Liquid Liner in Java


For face I will be using my products from Too Faced Everything Nice (specifically the blush in Sweet Pink, the bronzer in Chocolate Soleil and the highlight in Inner Light).

For eye shadow, I will be using my Too Faced Everything Nice palette as well.



For lips, I will be using a variety of shades, including the MAC Nicki Minaj lipstick... 



...and my Sephora lipstick Rouge R12.

Hopefully this week I will have some looks posted up for you, so keep on the look out for that!

As always, thanks for taking the time to read this. Hope you have a great week!

      ~Naty


No comments:

Post a Comment