Sunday, April 17, 2016

Weekly Basket April 18th – April 24th

Happy Sunday everyone! I am back with a quick weekly basket. I have technically been using this palette for the last couple weeks, but since I did not blog about it, I will go ahead and keep using it for one more week.

The items I will be using this week are:

 
For lips, I will be using a variety of lipsticks from my collection but I will be focusing on finishing up my deluxe size Kat Von D in Underage Red.



I will also be focusing on my bronzer from Too Faced, Chocolate Soleil, and my highlight from the Too Faced Everything Nice palette in Inner Light.



For my blush, I am using Sweet Pink from the Too Faced Everything Nice palette.


For eye liner, I will be using my Stila liquid liner in Java and my Nyx felt tip liner in black.


Finally, for my eyes I will be using my Lorac Pro (the original). 

Hopefully this week won't be as hectic and I will be able to post a couple looks with these products. 

Thanks so much for reading and I hope you have a great week! 

     ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment