Saturday, December 30, 2017

Kat Von D Metal Matte Eye Palette

Day Time Winter Look


Hello all! Today I have an easy, wearable day time look using the LE Metal Matte palette from Kat Von D. 

I started with my UD eye shadow primer and set that with the shade bone, which is a cream matte shadow.

I used the shade Suede which is a light brown, on the crease as a transition shade.

I then applied Oak to the outer V and blended that into the crease.

To deepen out the look, I applied the shade Stone (a matte gray shade) to the outer V.

I used the shade Tinsel (a silver pressed pigment) and applied that to the lid.

I used the black shade, Jet, and applied that as a liner.

I moisturized my face with my farsali rose gold elixir.

I corrected my under eyes with my NYX corrector in fair and Too Faced Born this Way concealer.

For foundation, I used my Tarte Amazonian Clay full coverage in fair beige.

I set my under eyes with my Laura Mercier translucent setting powder.

I set my foundation with Physicians Formula pressed powder.

I cleaned off the excess powder from my under eyes with a clean fluffy brush.

For my brows, I used the shade espresso from Lorac Pro to fill them in and the essence make me brow in brownie brow to set.

For contour, I used the shade Taupe from the Lorac Pro.

For blush, I used Tarte Peaceful.

I used iSOCiETY COSMETICS eye shimmer in oh baby as a cheekbone highlight.

I set my makeup with my Mario Badescu rose water spray.


I lined my eyes with my Tarte Amazonian Clay pot in Black.

For mascara, I used Monsier Big from Lancome.

I finished off the look with the Sola Look liquid lipstick in Baby (this is from the Dirty Dancing collection).

That is it! I think it is a pretty day appropriate look but it could be taken to night by adding falsies and lining the waterline.

Thanks so much for reading!

      ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment