Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Biweekly Makeup Basket

 Biweekly Makeup Basket: December 4th – December 17th

Hello all! I missed posting this over the weekend but I wanted to make sure I got my biweekly makeup basket out there. The reason I am doing biweekly this time is that I really enjoy this next palette and want to make sure I get some really good use out of it. Without further ado, the following are the products that I will be focusing on:


For eyes, I will be focusing on my Tarteist Pro palette.


For blush, I will be using my iSOCiETY COSMETICS blush in lady bug.


For lips, I will be using Bite Liquorice, among some other shades.

I hope to have a couple looks using these products up on here. 

As usual, hope you enjoyed reading what products I will be using. Do you have any of these products? Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks for reading,

     ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment