Sunday, December 10, 2017

Holiday Makeup Look

Holiday Look using Tarte Tarteist Pro Palette


Hello all! Today I wanted to experiment with some makeup looks for the holidays. This look would be great for either a day time party or a night time party. If you want to know how I achieved it, keep on reading!

As usual, I started off priming my eyes with my UD primer potion. I set that with the shade classic (a matte vanilla shade).

I then took the shade Mod, a sort of watermelon pink in a matte formula and applied that to the crease using a big crease brush.

I also blended a bit of the shade no filter (a taupe-y purple matte) on the crease.

I then took the shade drama which is a boysenberry type shade and concentrated that in the outer V. 

Using my ring finger, I applied the shade minx which is a shimmery maroonish color, to the lid and blended up to the crease.

I moisturized my face with my farsali rose gold elixir.

To correct and conceal the under eyes I used NYX corrector in fair and Too Faced Born this way concealer in fair. I used the smaller end of a damp beautyblender.

For foundation, I used my Tarte Amazonian Clay full coverage in fair beige and the larger end of the damp beautyblender.

I set my under eyes with my Laura Mercier secretly brightening powder and a dry beautyblender.

I set my foundation with my Physicians Formula powder and a large powder brush.

I cleaned off the excess powder from my under eyes using a clean angled fluffy brush.

To fill in and set my brows, I used my NYX pencil in dark brown and my essence make me brow in brownie brow.

I used the shade vintage, a matte light pink as my brow bone highlight.

For contouring, I used the shade Taupe from my Lorac Pro palette.

I used my iSOCiETY COSMETICS blush in the shade lady bug.

For a face highlight, I used iSOCiETY COSMETICS cream highlight in oh baby and dabbed that on with my finger.

I set my makeup with my Mario Badescu rose water spray.

I used my sample mascara from Lancome in Monsieur Big. This mascara is okay, it is volumizing but it is also very clumpy.

I then smudged a bit of the shade Mod to my under eyes.

Finally, to finish the look, I used a lipstick by feral cosmetics in the shade Envy.

If you want to turn this look into a night look, you could also add some falsies and some liner to the water line. I hope you enjoyed this look!

As usual, thank you for taking the time to read this!

    ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment