Sunday, February 4, 2018

Soft Glam: She Palette

Soft Glam using Fem Rosa Karrueche X Colourpop

Hello everyone! I created this look using my Colourpop She palette. I think it is toned down enough that you could wear it during the day. If you want to know how I achieved this, keep on reading.

I primed my lids using Urban Decay eye shadow primer and set that with the color Cream from the Lorac Pro palette.

 
I then applied the shade Duchess which is a matte pink shade, to the crease.

I took the shade Missy, a matte purple, and concentrated that on the outer V to darken out. 

I took the shade Empress which is a metallic red shade and applied that to the lid using my ring finger (it seems to apply better with your finger than a brush).

To conceal the under eyes, I used a combination of the benefit boi-ing hydrating concealer and the Nars Radiant Creamy concealer in vanilla.

For foundation, I used Wet n Wild foundation in shell Ivory and blended that with a damp beautyblender.

I set the under eyes with my Laura Mercier translucent powder.

I set the face with my Physician's Formula powder and a big fluffy brush.

I brushed off the excess powder from my under eyes.

To fill in my brows, I used espresso from my Lorac Pro palette.

I set that with my essence make me brow in brownie brow.

For an inner corner and brow bone highlight, I used the shade Chick, which is a shimmery yellow toned shade.

To contour, I used my Lorac Pro palette and the shade Taupe.

For blush, I used Cherry from my Urban Decay Gwen Stefani face palette.

For a face highlight, I used the iSOCiETY COSMETICS eye shimmer in oh baby and dabbed that on with my ring finger.

I set my face with my Mario Badescu rose water spray.

For liner, I used my Tarte Sex Kitten felt tip liner.

I applied a coat of the Sephora lash craft mascara.

I applied the Ardell demi wispies lashes using the Duo brush on glue.

To finish off the look, I applied iSOCiETY COSMETICS lipstick in Savoir Faire.

I hope you enjoyed this look! I really enjoyed creating it. I also really enjoyed the Ardell Demi Wispies, I cannot believe I have never tried them! They are pretty natural looking and do not weigh your eyes down. They are also pretty easy to apply.

Thanks for reading!

     ~Naty


No comments:

Post a Comment