Sunday, February 25, 2018

Every day Look Ft. Colourpop

Every day Purple Look using Fem Rosa Karrueche X Colourpop 

Hello all! Today I wanted to share a toned down every day look using the Colourpop Ft. Karrueche Fem Rosa palette. I mostly utilized the purple shades in the palette. If you are interested in knowing how I achieved this, keep on reading.

I started off by priming my lids with my UD primer potion and setting that with the shade Cream from my Lorac Pro palette.

I took the shade Mauve from my Lorac Pro palette (Fem Rosa did not have the transition shade I wanted) and I applied that to the crease.

I then took the shade Missy which is a matte purple, from the Fem Rosa palette. I focused this shade on the outer V and blended it into the crease.

I took the shade Gal which is a metallic purple, and applied that using my ring finger. I feel using my ring finger gives me more pigmentation. I applied that all over the lid.

I corrected and concealed my dark circles using the Benefit Hydrating boi-ing concealer and my Nars Radiant creamy concealer in vanilla.

For foundation, I used my Wet N Wild Photo focus in Ivory and blended that out with my damp beauty blender.
To set my under eyes, I used my Laura Mercier translucent powder and a beauty blender.

I set my face using my Physicians Formula pressed powder and a big fluffy brush.

I then brushed off the excess powder from my under eyes.

I took the shade espresso from my Lorac Pro palette and filled in my brows.

To set the brows, I used my essence make me brow in brownie brow.

I used the shade Light Pink as a brow bone highlight.

I took the shade Taupe (the shade right next to cream) and applied that as a contour shade.

From my UD Gwen face palette, I used the blush in the shade Cherry.

For face highlight, I used the eye shimmer in Oh baby from iSOCiETY COSMETICS and dabbed that on with my ring finger.

I set my face with my Mario Badescu rose water spray.

For mascara, I used my deluxe sample from Sephora, the lashcraft big volume mascara.

To finalize the look, I went simple on the lips, using my Too Faced lip injection in the glossy formula.

I hope you enjoyed this look! If you want to make this more dramatic, you could add some bolder lips like Mac Rebel or Heroine. You could also add some liner and/or falsies.

As usual, thanks so much for reading!

     ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment