Saturday, December 17, 2016

Lorac Mega Pro 3: Holiday Look #2


Hello everyone! I decided to create another look that could potentially be used as an every day look but also as a holiday look. If you would like to know how I achieved it, keep on reading!

I started with my under eye concealer, I used my Tarte Amazonian Clay corrector in light-medium. Applied this directly with my fingers and blended it out with my egg shaped sponge.

I used my L'oreal Infallible Pro Glow foundation in 201. I blended that out with my sponge.

I primed my lids with my Too Faced Shadow Insurance and blended that out with my ring finger.

I set that with the shade toffee, which is a light tan matte shade.

I went in with the shade Maple which is a medium warm matte brown and a large fluffy crease brush and applied that to the crease.

On a flat shader brush, I took the shade Rust and applied that to the outer 2/3 of the lid.

With that same brush, I took the color Cider and applied that to the inner 1/3 of the lid.

I took the color Bark, a darker cool toned brown, and applied that to the outer crease using the same fluffy crease brush.

I took the shade Dark Roast (a shimmery dark brown) and applied that with an angled brush to the outer V to deepen out the look.

I then went in with my Besame Violet brightening powder and set my concealer and my foundation.

I took an eye liner brush and dabbed the shade Pomegranate on the lower lash line.

I then used that same brush and dabbed some eggplant over the pomegranate. 

I filled in my eye brows using my NYX brow pencil in dark brown and set that with my essence clear lash and brow gel.

I took the shade Crepe (a matte vanilla shade) on a small crease brush and used that as my brow bone highlight.


I took my Lo-Fi bronzer from the UD Gwen face palette and applied that as a contour and bronzer all over the face.

For blush, I used the same UD palette and the shade Cherry which is a cool toned pink that gives the "just went for a run" or "was just out in the cold" type of look. I applied that with a Real Techniques blush brush.

For highlight, I used my Laura Mercier Matte Radiance and my real techniques expert face brush.

For liner, I used my Tarte Amazonian Clay pot in black and my MUG bent liner.

I used my sample of Tarte camera lashes mascara for the top lashes.



For lips, I used my NYX soft matte lip cream in the shade Milan, which is a pretty barbie pink. If you want to go more for a "holiday" look, you can go with an orange-y red such as MAC Lady Danger, or Milani Passion.


For extra oomph, or drama, I added Ardell Demi 101 false lashes. 

I set the whole look with my Mario Badescu rose water spray.


I hope you enjoyed this look! Thanks for reading!

     ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment