Saturday, December 10, 2016

Holiday Look using Lorac Mega Pro 3


Hello all! Today I decided to practice some holiday looks. I used my Lorac Mega Pro 3 to achieve it. Without further ado, here we go!

I started with my undereye corrector from Tarte in the shade light medium. I blended this out using my egg shaped beauty sponge.

I then applied my L'oreal Pro Glow foundation in the shade 201 Classic Ivory and blended that out with my sponge.

I set my undereye and my face with my Besame Violet Brightening Powder and a big fluffy brush.

For my eye brows, I used my NYX brow pencil in Dark Brown and set that with my essence clear lash and brow gel.

I primed my lids with my Too Faced Shadow Insurance and blended that out with my ring finger.

I set that using the shade Pink Cream on a flat shader brush. This is a matte Pinky Nude.

I used the shades Dusty Mauve (cool toned light mauve matte) and Violet Gray (this is a darker version of a mauve-y shade also matte) on a crease brush and applied that as my transition shade.

I went in with an angled "v" brush and the shade eggplant and applied that to the outer V. This is a typical eggplant, purple-y burgundy shade, also in a matte formula.

I used a flat shader brush and the shade Licorice and applied that lightly on the outer corner of the lid and blended it into the outer V. This is a shimmery dark purple, you could probably use Eggplan from the original Lorac Pro palette to mimick this look. 

With a different flat shader brush, I took the shade Rose Quartz (a shimmery rose-y shade) and applied that to the lid

I then took a small liner brush and applied the shade Pomegranate (a shimmery bright almost watermelon pink) on the lower lash line.

I went in with the shade Crepe (matte nude, a little more yellow than pink) and a small crease brush and applied that as my brow bone highlight.

I used my Tarte Amazonian Clay gel liner in black and my Makeup Geek bent liner brush and applied that to the top lash line, winging it out.

I used my sample size Marc Jacobs gel liner in black and applied that to my waterlines (tightline and bottom). 

I applied Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara to my top lashes.

I then applied falsies, Ardell 160 Black to be exact. These are more natural looking, pretty long lashes. If you want a more dramatic effect you could use Ardell Wispies.

For contour, I used my Urban Decay Urban Decay palette and the color Lo-Fi.


For blush, I used that same UD Gwen palette and the shade Cherry, a bright cool toned pink.

For highlight, I used my Laura Mercier Matte Radiance highlight in 01.

For lips, I used my Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry.

I set the look using my Mario Badescu rose water Spray. 

I really like how this look turned out. It does use a lot of colors. I know not everyone has this palette, but you may be able to find similar shades in your collection. I tried to include a description of the shades for your convenience. 

Thanks all for reading!

~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment