Sunday, March 13, 2016

Biweekly Makeup Basket March 14 – 27th

Hello everyone, I am back with a biweekly makeup basket, I know I missed last weeks, but last weekend was a bit crazy. This week I will be using the following:

 For setting powder, my go to Mary Kay loose powder in Ivory. 

 I will also be using my Kat Von D lipstick in Underage red, I am really trying to work hard at using this up. I will be focusing solely on this lipstick, but that does not mean that I might not throw others in as the days go by, but for the purposes of this basket, this is my sole focus for the next couple of weeks.


My highlight will be Inner Light from the Too Faced Everything Nice palette.

 I will be working on finishing this up, it will definitely be done this time around as I really just have a small tiny bit. I did not want to post an updated picture as I did not want to spoil my update for next month. This is the Too Faced milk Chocolate soleil bronzer.

 My blush in Sweet Pink also from the Too Faced Everything Nice palette.



My bronzer/contour will be Too Faced chocolate soleil in medium deep.

 I am also trying this new face product, the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue. Spoiler: I am already loving this!
And finally, for eyes I am bringing this baby back. My Sephora Enchanting eye palette. You can no longer get this, but I am sure you can find similar colors in the palettes/eye shadow that you currently own. 

That's it, those are the products I will be focusing on using. Until next time,

~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment