Friday, August 3, 2018

Brand Spotlight


Brand Spotlight: Younique Cosmetics




Hello everyone! Welcome back! I did something crazy in July... I signed up to be a Younique Presenter! If you are not familiar with Younique, here is some information taken from their website:

Younique’s mission is to uplift, empower, validate, and ultimately build self-esteem in women around the world through high-quality products that encourage both inner and outer beauty and spiritual enlightenment while also providing opportunities for personal growth and financial reward.

This company is similar to Mary Kay and other direct sales companies. I joined because it seemed like something fun to do, plus, the company is a way to raise money for services to empower women. 

The products that came in the presenter kit are the following:

First off, a face mask for oily skin. As you may know, my skin is pretty dry so I don't see myself using this product. I am probably going to hand this off to a friend with oily skin to try out. This mask retails for $49.

This next item is the Moodstruck Precision Pencil. This is a typical eye pencil in black. I already tried this and it applies pretty smoothly. This retails for $15 each.

These are a combination of items. The item at the top is a lash serum. This is supposed to give you extra volume if used for 28 days straight. This retails for $42. The next product is pretty popular, and it is the Moodstruck Epic mascara. This mascara is supposed to provide volume, length, and is clump free. It retails for $24. Finally, the bottom product in this picture is a Splash liquid lipstick in the shade Stellar. This is a Beige Nude lip. I already used this product... it feels pretty mousse-y when I applied it, not totally drying but it does dry down to a matte finish. The color is a bit dark for my lips so I wouldn't necessarily call it a "nude" but could be a nude for those with more pigmented lips. This retails for $27 and there are sets available. 

This is another set of lip products. The top two are lip glosses in the shades Ladylike (a coral pink) and Lovesick (a sheer coral shimmer). These are great glosses! I typically do not like glosses but these are pigmented and do not feel sticky. The downside is they are glosses so they do come off rather easily. These retail for $15 each. The bottom product in this picture is the Lip BonBons. This is their take on the lip balms. I can say these are pretty hydrating, I am not too crazy about the smell of mine but maybe a different flavor will smell differently. These retail for $22.

I also received their Beachfront bronzer in the color Malibu. This is a typical bronzer (pretty orange) with some shimmer. Do not be thrown off with the shimmer, you can't really see it once it is applied to the face. I like wearing this as a blush or right above the contour shade focused more on the outer part of the face. This retails for $32.

I also received a touch a la mode cream to powder luminizer (highlighter). I have yet to try this product so stay tuned! This retails for $39. 

I also received the Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+. This is their best selling product and it is what Younique is known for. It is supposed to provide tons of volume. This retails for $29. 
Note: You can save 10% when you purchase the Moodstruck lash trio. Link to purchase here: https://www.youniqueproducts.com/products/view/US-91517-62#.W2TRg9JKjIU

 
Finally, I received four shadows and a palette. The shades are pretty and perfect for everyday. From left to right (starting with the lightest: Discreet, Gentle, Alive, Witty). The individual shadows retail for $18.

So far, I can say that I am pretty impressed with the quality of the products. I am very excited to start on this journey! 

If you would like to check out the products, go to my website: https://www.youniqueproducts.com/nathalieweissman#.W2TSFNJKjIU
At the site you can also request to host a party, if you would be interested in that!

Thanks so much for reading!!

     ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment