Sunday, March 19, 2017

Tutorial: Wearable Red Lips
I decided to use some of my products from iSOCiETY from my most recent haul to create this look. If you would like to know how I achieved it, keep on reading.



I started off by priming my eyelids with Too Faced Shadow insurance and setting it with the shade Pink Cream from the Lorac Mega Pro 3.

I then took the shade Flash from the Kat Von D Metal Matte palette and applied that all over the lid.

Taking a crease brush, I applied the colors Oak and Suede to the crease as transition shades.

I took a different crease/outer v brush and applied the shade velvet to the outer v, blending in towards oak and suede.

For foundation, I used the iSOCiETY FHD-45 Cool Neutral and applied that with a beauty blender. This shade is a bit dark for me at the moment but I feel it will be a perfect shade in the summer.

To color correct my crazy dark panda eyes, I took Catrice camouflage corrector in the salmon shade and applied that with my ring finger. I blended that out with my beauty blender.

To highlight/brighten, I took the Nars Radiant Creamy concealer in Chantilly (this is a bit too light for me, what can I say, I am a hot mess!). I used the beauty blender to blend that out.

I set all that with my Laura Mercier loose setting powder.


For brows, I used my NYX eye brow pencil in dark brown and set that with my essence clear gel.

For contour/bronzer, I used Lo-Fi from the UD Gwen palette.

For blush, I used Ladybug from iSOCiETY. If you are really fair like I am, less is more with this product. I made the mistake of tapping a little too hard in the product and picked up an insane amount!

For highlight, I used Angel from UD Gwen palette.

I changed things up and set my makeup before liner and mascara. I used my Mario Badescu rose water spray.

For liner, I used my Tarte clay pot in black. I created the line with no wing.

For mascara, I used iSOCiETY mascara intense in hello sailor.

Finally, for lips, I used my iSOCiETY vinyl lips in BFF. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this look, I definitely enjoyed playing with new products! If you would like to give iSOCiETY a try, shop using code "natylook" and get a 15% off. http://isocietycosmetics.com/

Thanks for reading!
  
     ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment