Saturday, March 24, 2018

Colourpop All I see is Magic


Natural Eyes with a Red Lip



Hello all! Welcome back! Today I am here with one of the looks I created for March using my Colourpop All I see is Magic palette. I went a bit classic with the neutral eyes and red lips. If you would like to know how I achieved this look, keep on reading.


I started off priming my lids. I am currently out of eye primer so I have been using my Nars Creamy Radiant concealer in Vanilla. I then set that with the shade Cream by Lorac Pro.


I then went in with a crease brush and the shade T-cup which is a matte mauve shade. I applied this to the crease.


I then took the shade Pitter Patter which is a dark matte red shade, and applied that to the outer V. 


I applied the shade Something Special, which is a shimmery maroon shade and applied that to the lid.


I applied the Benefit hydrating concealer and then applied the Nars Creamy Radiant concealer to the under eyes to brighten. 


For foundation, I used Tarte Amazonian Clay in Fair Beige and blended that with a damp beautyblender.


I set the under eyes with Laura Mercier translucent setting powder and a beautyblender.


I set the face with Physician's formula pressed powder and a big powder brush.


I removed the excess under eye powder with a clean brush.


I used the shade espresso from Lorac Pro to fill in my eyebrows.


I used the essence make me brow in brownie brow to set the brows.


I used the shade light pink from the Lorac Pro and used it as a brow bone highlight.


I used the shade Taupe from Lorac Pro as a bronzer and applied that to the hollows of the cheeks and the forehead.


Using my UD Gwen face palette, I applied the blush shade Easy.


I used my iSOCiETY COSMETICS eye shimmer in Oh baby as a face highlight.


I lined my waterline with UD 24/7 liner in Zero.


I set everything with my Mario Badescu rose water spray.


For mascara, I used UD Troublemaker (not a fan of this mascara, it seems to clump if you try and apply a second coat).


To finalize the look, I used my Feral Lipstick in the shade Envy. If you don't have this shade, any classic red lipstick will work.

I hope you all enjoyed this look!

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

     ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment